Global Airtech and Habitat for Humanity team up to help our community
The primary responsibility of a Sales Assistant is to provide day-to-day organizational and operational support for Sales Executives.
• 1-2 years of experience in sales or customer service functions preferred
• Customer focus
• Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
• Foreign language is a plus
• Good general computer skills
Contact for range.
• Supports various sales colleagues to achieve overall organization goals
• Enters customer requests and orders into the database system
• Coordinates delivery of merchandise and services to ensure on-time delivery
• Establishes and maintains relationships with vendors
• Sources for non-stock items
• Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards